Griffin's Synthetic Biology Focus
Griffin Securities, Inc., is a leading advisory firm in synthetic biology with a track record of demonstrated success in delivering value to synthetic biology companies since 2008. Our comprehensive synthetic biology-focused services consist of end-to-end advisory and capital solutions, including company formation, business development, valuation analysis, strategic collaborations, capital raises, and initial public offerings. We are dedicated to building long-term working relationships with our clients.
We believe that synthetic biology is truly a "change-the-world" field that will redefine our world and fundamentally improve life in the 21st century. Based on our deep knowledge of synthetic biology and the science-based business environment, we believe that our team is uniquely positioned to assist synthetic biology companies of all sizes with building long-term shareholder value.
We are actively seeking to identify, analyze, and advance compelling synthetic biology-enabled projects across all industries.
What is Synthetic Biology?
Synthetic biology is an emerging field that combines fundamental principles of biology, engineering and informatics to facilitate the rational design, programming and construction of novel DNA, RNA, proteins and cells, which in turn produce desired biofunction in numerous high-value applications.
Griffin's Selected Synthetic Biology Projects
- Co-Managed the largest biotechnology initial public offering (IPO) in history by total market valuation;
- Managed or co-managed public and private financings raising a total of over $500 million;
- Introduced, negotiated, and closed six collaborations, including with a Forbes Global 100 company;
- Co-founded and raised initial financing for a biotechnology company focused on developing synthetic DNA-based therapeutics for rare diseases; and,
- Provided ongoing advisory services for a variety of synthetic biology-based companies.